Samsung Galaxy A13 5G S136DL manual & Support – View and Download Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A13 5G (S136Dl) user manual in English in Digital PDF Format.
Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Specs & features
- 5MP Front Camera
- Android 11.0
- 2.3 GHz Octo Core Processor
- 5G Connectivity (select carriers/plans)
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Up to 1TB expandable storage
- Color Screen
- Samsung Pay
- GPS Enabled
- Multimedia Messaging
- MP3 Player
- Face Recognition
- Fingerprint Reader
- Handsfree Speaker
- Proximity Sensor / Accelerometer
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M3/T3
- Touch Screen
- 13MP AF(F2.2) / 2M FF(F2.4) depth/ 2M FF(F2.4) macro Primary Camera
- Screen Resolution — 720 x 1600 px
- Included Battery — 5000 mAh Lithium-ion
- Size — w 2.67″ X h 5.94″x d 0.36” (inches)
- Talk time — Up to 40 hrs
- Weight — 6.98 (ounces)
- Standby time — Up to 480 hours
Download Samsung Galaxy A13 5G S136DL User Manual
The model name of the Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is S136DL. It comes with Android 11 OS out of the box, Maybe Samsung officials will offer the Android 12 Software Update for the phone.
How to insert SIM Card onto Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
1. Make sure your phone is turned OFF. Locate the SIM card slot on the edge of your phone.
2. To release the SIM card tray, insert the ejection tool into the hole on the slot. Then, slide the tray out.
3. Arrange the SIM card so that the gold contact on the card faces down on the tray.
Note: The tray has 2 slots. The larger slot is for the memory card and the smaller slot is for the SIM card.
The Galaxy A13 5G S136DL for Tracfone is now available for purchase at tracfone.com for $169.99!