This is the official Straight Talk Motorola Moto e XT2052DL User Manual in English provided by the manufacture.
Walmart is selling the Straight Talk Motorola Moto e – 32GB Midnight Blue – Prepaid Smartphone for $59.00 only!
The official model name for the Straight Talk Motorola Moto e is XT2052DL. Below you can find the StraightTalk Moto e XT2052DL User Manual!
Download StraightTalk Moto e XT2052DL User Manual
- 13MP Dual Camera System
- Midnight Blue
- Nationwide coverage™ on America’s largest and most dependable networks*
- Compatible with talk, text & data plans from Straight Talk
- 32GB memory/ 2GB of RAM
- 6.2″ HD+ Max Vision display
- 6.29” x 3.02” x 0.34”
StraightTalk Moto e XT2052DL Specs & features.
- 13MP Rear Camera/Video Recorder
- 5MP Front Camera
- Touch Screen
- Color Screen
- GPS Enabled
- Multimedia Messaging
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M3/T3
- Android 10.0
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- MP3 Player
- Fingerprint Reader
- Proximity Sensor / Accelerometer
- Screen Resolution — 1520×720 px
- Size — 6.29″ x 3.00″ x 0.34″
- Weight — 6.39 (ounces)
- Included Battery — 3550 mAh Lithium-ion
- Talk time — Up to 17 hrs
- Standby time — Up to 17 days
Need more help? please visit Motorola’s official support website here.
Straight Talk Moto E FAQ:
- Will this phone work and compatible with at&t?
- Does Moto E have a removable battery?
- Is Moto E XT2052DL waterproof? – Water repellent design
The advanced water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes, sweat, or light rain.
Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; Not waterproof.