Alcatel TCL 30 T (T603DL), TCL 30T Tracfone,
This is the official Alcatel TCL 30 T (T603DL) User manual in English provided by the manufacturer.
Alcatel TCL 30 T (aka T603DL) is now available for purchase from Tracfone, net10, Straight Talk, and many other Tracfone prepaid brands. The phone has a 6.52-inch display of 720 x 1600 pixel resolutions, and it comes with Android 12 OS out of the box.
Straight Talk TCL 30 T T603DL Specs & features
- 13MP + 5MP + 2MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- 32GB + 3.0 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage
- Touch Screen
- Color Screen
- GPS Enabled
- Multimedia Messaging
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: T3/M3
- Android 12
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Face Recognition
- Proximity Sensor / Accelerometer
- Screen Resolution — 720 x 1600
- Size (diagonal) — 6.52”
From the below link, You can view and download the digital PDF version of Straight Talk TCL 30 T T603DL Manual in English
Straight Talk TCL 30 T T603DL User manual
File Format: PDF
Straight Talk TCL 30 T T603DL FAQ:
TCL 30 T (T603DL) Android Version, What version of Android does the T603DL run?
The TCL 30 T (T603DL) smartphones for Tracfone, Net10, and Straight Talk launched with Android 12! Maybe Tracfone and TCL will offer the Android 13 OS upgrade for the T603DL phone.
To check which Android version your T603DL is running, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, slide the screen up to display your apps.
- Locate and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Locate and tap “System.” Then, tap “About phone.” Your phone’s Android version information will be displayed.
How to hard reset Straight Talk TCL 30 T T603DL
Sometimes Your TCL 30T T603Dl stops responding and you can’t navigate on the screen at all, You can try to restart your phone, if this can not fix the issue, the final solution is performing a hard reset!
To perform the hard reset, follow these steps:
- Turn your device off.
- Press and hold both the Volume UP key and the PWR/LOCK key at the same time.
- Release both keys when “Android Recovery” displays at the top of the screen.
- Press the Volume DOWN key until “Wipe data/factory reset” is highlighted. Then, press the PWR/LOCK key to select it.
- Press the Volume DOWN key until “Factory data reset” is highlighted. Then, press the PWR/LOCK key to select it.
- Once the contents are deleted, “Reboot system now” will be highlighted. Press the PWR/LOCK key to reboot your device to the setup screen.
if you experience any issues with your TCL 30T T603DL smartphone, please let us know in the comments area below.